Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bexley's 4 Month Appointment!

Bexley resting at the hotel after a long trip from Ohio to South Carolina.
Past the half way point and still a happy camper!

I cannot how time has just flown by & that our baby girl is already 4 months old! Everytime Bexley has a check up, Mitch and I have a contest. We guess how much she weighs-closest without going over wins! This time we decided to include the whole family! Whoever guessed the closest, I promised a little treat in the mail! Bexley was born at 9lbs, 3ozs.

Here are her stats from her 4 month appointment:
16 lbs, 6.5 ozs. (96%)
25 3/4 inches (95%)
head 16 1/2 inches (78%)

We definitely have a very healthy, happy girl! Papa Jose guessed the closest with 16 lbs, 5 ozs.... But Mitch is still claiming he won because he guessed, "Whatever Papa Jose guessed, plus .5 ozs." I know, what a cheater! Everyone else, including me, was WAY off! So Papa, I'll be sending you a gift in the mail soon! I already got Mitch girl scout cookies for technically winning. He's a smart, strategic boy, but Papa Jose deserves a reward too for actually guessing it!

1 comment:

  1. That's cheating Mitch, and it so does Not count! Oh, but Bexley, could you get any cuter?! I hope you'll tolerate the sweet cheek pinches that will be coming your way.

    ReplyDelete