Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trading in ASAP for SPF.....

Puerto Rico was absolutely amazing! I know most of you didn't even know we were gone... I apologize for ignored cell phone calls, neglected emails, and anything else we missed while we were gone!... My internet access was minimal & Puerto Rico has some serious cell phone roaming charges. Plus- in true Amanda fashion- I lost my phone, again. Well worth it!

How did we end up in Puerto Rico? Mitch was sent to assist in bank closings. We anticipated him to be working 95% of the time we were there, but the trip took a surprising turn and ended up mostly vacation. And we enjoyed every minute of it.

Here's a sneak peek of our favorite part of Puerto Rico:
Flamenco Beach, Culebra Island
Since we went in the middle of the week, we had almost the whole island to ourselves... it was a true vacation...









3 comments:

  1. wow the sand is sooo white .. almost as white as Mitch! If it wasn't for the sun glasses and Bex i would have missed Mitch in the picture. I would have gone easy on the spf and hoped for a tan. Seriously it looks SOOO fun! Bex looks soo cute in her little outfit! and Amanda you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great vacation, you all look so good! Bexley is really growing and looks so cute in her swim suit and little hat altho I can't see her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (This is Jael)Love, love your blog!! I love her chunky legs and that awesome smile. Tell Mitch I say hello :) My blog is http://jaelandsteve.blogspot.com/. I need your email. Mine is private.

    ReplyDelete