Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Up, Up, and Away We Go!



Bexley's first plane ride went a lot better than I could have ever dreamed! The flight attendants loved her, she even earned her wings! The girl is a natural... She definitely takes after her Dad in that aspect. For those who don't know, I absolutely hate flying! I love traveling, but hate flying. I've improved a lot over the last several years; I no longer gouge my nails into the passenger next to me at takeoff and landing and turbulence doesn't leave me crying in the aisles as it has in the past. Although flying has never stopped me from visiting family or new places, I definitely prefer my feet planted on the ground!

After 10 hours of traveling, we finally arrived at our hotel. We couldn't even think or resting, we were in Puerto Rico! We threw on our bathing suits & hit the water park!

Amanda & Baby Bex on the "Lazy River"

Relaxing in the pool... Yes, the pool! What a view!

"Ok, enough guys! Let's go rest!"

A very peaceful end to a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment