Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


During conference, Mitch kept closing his eyes. Every time I'd give him a loving nudge, he'd open his eyes and say, "I'm awake, I just have my eyes closed..." Sure you were! Last time we drag the mattress into the office for conference! ;)




SWIFT RETALIATION: Within less than an hour of me posting this, Mitch devised a plan to get me back. He put my cell phone out on the deck. When I heard it ringing outside, I knew it was a trap, but I had no idea it involved more than just trying to lock me out! I finally went out to get it-because I was dying to see who called me-Mitch locked me out of the house. NO surprise there... The surprise came when he poured a bunch of water on my head from the window directly over the back door where I was banging to get back in! Clever boy-he ever changed my special ringtone for him on my cellphone to the generic one so I wouldn't know it was him calling to lure me outside! URGH!... And so the war began.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda,
    I am so glad you found my blog! I needed a good laugh tonight and you definitely gave me one! Your little girl is a cutie. I hope you guys are doing well, and I am glad that we can keep in touch a little better.
    Love ya,
    Court

    ReplyDelete