Friday, February 18, 2011

Crepe Amour!

Mitch's only request while we were in DC was that we stop by this little crepe store he spotted in Georgetown before we leave. It was our last meal, and probably the best, right before we rolled out of town! It was as yummy as it looks! I need to learn to make crepes like this! I attempted them on Christmas.... They were good, but didn't even come CLOSE to how good these were!


Just around the corner from the crepe store in DC Cupcakes. I've never seen the show, but caught a commercial for it on TLC at the hotel, so then I had to try one! Mitch has not caught on to the whole cupcake craze, but even he admitted they were really good!



1 comment:

  1. Okay she is the cutest little sweet heart EVER!!! I guess I need to restate that since we will have our own little cupcake soon. Can't wait to kiss those cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete