Friday, February 26, 2010

Couch Rest


I knew one day Bexley would get sick for the first time!... I just didn't think it'd be the same time as her Papa! The two of them were a real sight yesterday-both with runny noses, both crying for attention!... Mitch isn't much of a complainer, so for him to say "I think I'm really sick," you know he must be next to dying!

Bexley really played up being sick. Last night she refused to sleep unless she was being held-which made for a really long night for Mom. Today she's still a little stuffy, but in a much better mood. She LOVES her little green chair!

Today, Mitch came home, still sick, to find Bexley watching TV in her favorite chair-hogging the remote! What's Dr.Mom's big plan for her two sick babies? Tylenol & couch rest!
Nothing the Olympics & PTI can't cure!

Really? My turn to have the remote?

What do you mean don't eat it!?! What else am I supposed to do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment