Monday, September 13, 2010

Mommy & Me

We finally got our family portraits taken! And not a moment too soon! A couple days after, Bexley busted her lip open on the new stove, then bopped her head at church and got a big bruise that's STILL THERE! (Yes, Lizeth, I'll try the butter thing! Anything to help it go away!)

When we got our pictures taken, Mitch asked our photographer to focus more on Mommy & Bexley... Since I'm always the one behind the camera, he figured it was a great chance to get some pictures with her I could be really proud of.... I love them! So does Mitch... and Grandma, and everyone else who sees them!



This is the first time Bexley really stood on her own! Can you believe a photographer was there to catch the moment! This picture is already enlarged and in her nursery! I love it!





3 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures. did you friend who is helping you with photography help you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the standing on her own pic awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, this was a different person. His name is Matt Porter, he did a great job. I love the picture of her standing too! It's already in her room!

    ReplyDelete